[OM] Re: Low cost backup

Subject: [OM] Re: Low cost backup
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:43:33 -0400
I'm not stupid enough to keep ANYTHING in anyone's basement. In any case,
flooding is not a concern in the city I live in except in the areas right by
the rivers, and I don't live there. Water shouldn't have really damaged tape
backups anyway...they're plastic.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design