[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: back to slices of life

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: back to slices of life
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:41:54 +0200
This week I did not travel anywhere, so I give you my usual "slice of
life" images from around Alicante. The main event this week was the
first rainfall since February, which spoiled the long weekend (Friday
and Monday are holidays for me) but did provide some useful
replenishment of the local water reservoirs. And anyway, it never
rains for a whole day here, so one can always get out and take
pictures without getting wet.

Here is this week's output:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=140

Nathan