[OM] Re: The Annie Liebowitz Controversy

Subject: [OM] Re: The Annie Liebowitz Controversy
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 17:17:22 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Students talk to me - I don't know why. Perhaps because I look like
> Santa? (so they say).

Evil Santa?

> Oh and of course because I listen and tend to be non-judgemental
> (don't you dare laugh!)

Yeah, definitely Evil Santa. Good Santa never listened to my wish for a
slingshot - he just bought me that stupid bloody $6M Man Figurine with
the magnifying-glass hole through his head. Yeah, that's what I wanted -
a zombie action figure with a viewing-window lobotomy.

Where were you when I was 5, Evil Santa?

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz