[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 22:39:51 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:
>> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> The 5D has fewer pixels/mm, which
>> people often incorrrectly term resolution.
>>

> Yea, dictionaries often incorrectly define resolution the same way!

I stand here on the ground of scientific theory and 100+ years of
optical theory and measurement. If it can't be measured or seen, it's
isn't there. I don't agree at all with logic and the scientific theory
in many areas, but it's the correct paradigm for the technical aspects
of photography.
> Silly people to disagree with the Moose! :-)

Oh, I'm so glad someone understands. It's so lonely to be the only one
who knows the truth. Sometimes I just want to stamp my foot and cry.
Philistines! ;-)

Moose