[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 10:50:56 -0400
I assure you that my assessment of my use of OM lenses on my 5D is
perfectly valid for me and my own aging eyes.  While I haven't looked
through an E1 viewfinder in a couple of years I remember it as smallish
and dim.  I'm quite sure my 5D finder is larger and brighter though
still not up to an OM viewfinder with its focusing aids for ease of
manual focus.  I don't do so well with an OM either with just a 1-4 or
even a 2-4 screen.

Dr. Malfocus