[OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 16:46:31 -0400
Reminds me of a story about a little frog who got stuck in a deep wagon
wheel rut on a very muddy road.  Another frog (a friend of his) came
along and tried to help him out.  But the rut was too deep for the
little frog to jump out and his equally little friend couldn't reach
down far enough to help.  Teary eyed, and with the sun setting, the
friend finally decided he just had to go home and leave his friend to an
uncertain fate.  But, the very next day the friend saw the other frog
happily hopping down the road.  He said: "Frog, however in the world did
you get out of that rut".  Frog said:  Well, I just kept hopping and
hopping as high as I could but I still couldn't get out of that rut.
Finally, in the morning a wagon came along with its great big wheels
rolling down that rut.  Then I just had to get out of that rut!"

Chuck Norcutt