[OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas

Subject: [OM] Re: OT $4 a gallon gas
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:07:50 +0200
Larry Wrote:

-----

>As a matter of fact, I took it to a show today that the had at a place

>called Floyd Bennett Field not too far from me in what's called
Brooklyn

 <http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsConcord.jpg>
>http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsConcord.jpg

-----

Two fine and very destinctive ways of transportation ;-))

Reading through this thread I notice that diesel is more expensive in
some parts than gas. Here it is a little cheaper, but you pay way more
road tax if your car burns diesel (or LPG for that matter!) I can see
why that is the fact for diesel, but miss why the taxes on LPG fueled
cars are so high. Also outside the Netherlands in the rest of Europe not
to many gas stations that sell LPG.

Wiliam