[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 08:11:15 -0400
Yes, exactly.  Before taking multiple exposure shots you tell the camera
how many are going to be in the sequence (from 2-10).  The camera then
divides the correct exposure time for a single shot amongst the multiple
exposures such that the final image is correct.

In the link I gave the photographer is moving the camera slightly
between exposures.  In some cases it just gives what I consider to be an
unpleasant jittery look to the image.  But in others (some trees for
example) it causes a misty overlay effect that looks like a soft
painting.  I rather liked most of them.

Chuck Norcutt