[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:52:24 -0400
No, I can't afford another camera so soon. My K10D is still producing
results beyond my expectations. The K20D is better and faster, while
having many features requested by customers in the forums - I just can't
pull it off with $4 a gallon gas, and $3.50 a gallon home heating oil
equaling $1925 each fill-up a few times this winter.

(Though I do realize there are many whose lifestyle these prices
actually don't affect in the slightest.... :)

Larry