[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 20:50:20 -0400
I guess I should have figured that by now but I didn't even know it had
it.  I don't recall reading about it in dpreview's coverage.  For the
D300 I had to download the manual from Nykon, locate it in the manual to
find that it was activated in a menu entry, then backtrack to dpreview's
review of same and see that it's at least noted in the menu coverage.
It there's any other mention there I didn't find it.

Chuck Norcutt