[OM] Re: An unfortunate event.

Subject: [OM] Re: An unfortunate event.
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:46:37 +0000
Sorry for your loss. When me E-500 was stolen I hoped they'd have been stupid
enough to show up at the local used camera shop I frequent to try and fence it.
The owner asked me "Do you want the camera back or their testicles on a
plate?". I opted for the camera if it had shown up. I believe he'd just add the
other parts to his "private" collection :)I pray that there is a special place
in Hell for camera thieves, so I can find them easily when I get there :)

Bob