[OM] Re: An unfortunate event.

Subject: [OM] Re: An unfortunate event.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:45:36 -0700
Patrick,

If you liked the K10D sticking with Pentax makes a bunch of sense, and
the K20D is looking real good, but now you have a chance to get the
lenses right! :) Myself, I would be very tempted by the DA limited
lenses, in particular the 21 and the 70! As for zooms, the DA 12-24 and
the DA 55-300 would be nice replacements for your Sigmas although you
would still need to do something about the 500.

To get started you could do the DA 40 limited  to replace your 50 and
the DA 16-45 or 18-55 as a nice walkabout zoom. depending on weather you
want a bit more reach, or a bit more on the wide end.

Jim Couch