[OM] Re: Seattle trip and questions about the FL-50 vs. FL-50R flashes -

Subject: [OM] Re: Seattle trip and questions about the FL-50 vs. FL-50R flashes - also Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:10:56 -0400
You won't find Will Crockett (smartshooter.com) using Oly gear (Canon
and Nikon only in classes at his studio) but for TTL work he recommends
the Metz 58-AF1 over the Canon and Nikon equivalents.
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/content/view/114/>

And here's some griping about TTL fill flash and why you want a flash
(like the 58-AF1) that has the old auto mode just like a T-32 and lots
of manual power control settings (unlike a T-32).
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/content/view/239/>

Claims to be fully Oly compatible including wireless TTL
<http://www.metz.de/en/foto-elektronik/metz-mecablitz-modelle/system-blitzgeraete/mecablitz-58-af-1-digital/produktbeschreibung.html>

Chuck Norcutt