[OM] Re: Seattle trip and questions about the FL-50 vs. FL-50R flashes

Subject: [OM] Re: Seattle trip and questions about the FL-50 vs. FL-50R flashes
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:46:34 -0700
> From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I'll be visiting my sister who lives
> in Seattle... I was wondering if someone
> could perhaps give me some good recommendations for sightseeing...
> perhaps
> Vancouver may make it to the program...

Don't waste time on Vancouver. Yet another North American City.

But for a real treat, if you have the time, take the Victoria Clipper
passenger ferry from Seattle to the inner harbour of Victoria. This is
where the the seat of the BC government is the butt of our jokes. Have
high tea at the Empress Hotel. Lots of cute shops. But the ferry ride
through the San Juan islands is spectacular, and is itself worth the
trip.

        http://www.clippervacations.com/ferry/ferryschedule

:::: Quite clearly, our task is predominantly metaphysical, for it is
how to get all of humanity to educate itself swiftly enough to
generate spontaneous behaviors that will avoid extinction. -- R.
Buckminster Fuller, _Synergetics_ ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::