[OM] Re: Apropos of nothing in particular...

Subject: [OM] Re: Apropos of nothing in particular...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:19:50 -0600
Chris Barker wrote:
> That looks like heavy precipitation, Garth.

Hasn't quite stopped yet, either.  EnviroGuess Canada is calling for up
to 25cm today -- I've already got that much on my back deck.  It is
starting to "melt down," though, 'cause the temperature's slowly rising.
  (And it's supposed to be +20 Celsius [+68 Fahrenheit] and sunny by
Sunday!)

> It's a good thing you work from home, eh?

Yeah, unfortunately, my wife works downtown and takes public transit.  I
suspect she won't be home on time this evening.  And she'll need a
drink.  A large one.

Oh well, we needed the moisture.

Garth