[OM] Re: My E-3 returns

Subject: [OM] Re: My E-3 returns
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:00:56 -0700
Viewfinders for SLRs have always had some problems. Usually it was
excess curvature in certain shooting circumstances that was not
reflected on the film frame. If the tilt is variable for you I suspect
it is probably a situation where what you do is making the difference.
It may be that the large amount of magnification required to make the
viewfinder usable for the small format probably increases the need for
precision in placing your eye.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA