[OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:29:34 -0400
On Apr 4, 2008, at 4:17 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I've never assumed that ink for a high end printer was any more
> expensive than a low end printer.  As a matter of fact I'd have
> assumed
> the opposite if anything.

Me, too. I've got a little piece-of crap-HP all-in-one that I send
this and that to, and which my wife uses to fax stuff to her office.
I just replaced the ink a month ago, and it's already clamoring for
more. At the cost of those little cartridges, about three ink changes
equals a low-end laser, which is exactly what I'm going to get. HP
can go (^&(Y&#$@! itself!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com