[OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:16:29 -0400
I'm still cogitating the same thing.  It appears the B9180 may be the
superior printing machine but I see the lack of CD printing as a big
drawback.  Putting sticky paper labels on CD's I think is highly
undesirable and that's one of the reasons I'd like to upgrade my
printer.  Any other solutions?

Chuck Norcutt