[OM] Printers R1900 or B9180

Subject: [OM] Printers R1900 or B9180
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:40:56 +0200
All this recent talk of scanners got me thinking that maybe I should try
having a go at A3 printing again, now finally I have a scanner computer
and software available to make it painless and quick unlike last time.

so I am hovering over the tried and trusted HP B9180 which has larger
ink wells but cant do CD's and is big or the new epson r1900 which is
cheaper than the 1800 here can print cd's but has small ink wells,
anyone tried either of both of these and have opinions.

I am also thinking of ordering one of these to save me hours of calibrating

<http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Colour%20Management/munki/munki.html>

a little expensive but I think a worthwhile investment

Thanks Ian