[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:21:15 -0700
Michael Collins wrote:
> Moose, I'm happy to keep the list. We've got you and Gord confirmed so far,
> and nobody left on the east coast. ('Cos it's not the left coast, right?)
> John, why don't you send it to Gord as soon as practical, to start things
> going again? Gord, can you e-mail John the shipping details off-list?

Thanks for taking it on, Michael!
> Not sure if any other Canadians will respond. Moose, I can put you at the
> top of the list for when it crosses the border.

Not really necessary. If it ends up in BC, it could just move down the
coast from there. Whatever order is OK with me, as long as it moves
along again.

The other camera has managed to travel across continents halfway across
the globe and even survive break-in and theft and keep on moving.

Moose