[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:03:53 -0400
Moose, I'm happy to keep the list. We've got you and Gord confirmed so far,
and nobody left on the east coast. ('Cos it's not the left coast, right?)
John, why don't you send it to Gord as soon as practical, to start things
going again? Gord, can you e-mail John the shipping details off-list?

Not sure if any other Canadians will respond. Moose, I can put you at the
top of the list for when it crosses the border.

I'll build an e-mail list of the others (where I can find e-mail addresses
from the list archives), and send off-list reminders too.

Michael