[OM] Re: north American OO camera

Subject: [OM] Re: north American OO camera
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:54:16 -0400
Hi John,

In Jeff's absence, let's try the following. Here's the North American list
from the republished Web site, of people who purportedly haven't had the
camera yet (minus those with posted images, and you). If these folks could
chime in about ready/not ready/already had/don't want/etc., we can build a
temporary list over the next few days, and let the camera continue its
travel. Thoughts, all?

14. Philippe Dambournet, Austin TX USA     temp bypass
19. Daryl F Hurley, Topeka KS USA
20. Scott Gardner, MI USA
21. Steve Dropkin, Saint Paul MN USA
22. Dave Cattani Littleton, CO USA