[OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:56:45 -0400
Oops. Recalibrate response.  ;o)  Yes, Jim, there is a very slight vibration
when IS is turned on and the r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r sound of the IS occurs at
shutdown. I never thought to check the IS. I thought it was on, since I seldom
turn it off due to a slight hand shakiness (at age 75) and extensive use of the
50-200mm telephoto. (IS really pays off for me.)

However, in spite of extensive E-510 use I had not noticed the vibration before
and probably would not have noticed it this time except for the fact that I was
specifically looking for it.

Robert