[OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 01:06:04 -0400
Bill:

My son, my daughter and I have E-510s. I have never felt a vibration or heard a
sound from the E-510 on start-up. The only sound I hear is a short "zip-zip"
sound when the camera shuts down. The other two E-510s operate similar to mine.
I am not certain what your friend experienced with his first use of his new
camera. However, if it is quiet and has no vibration now, that's as it should
be.

Robert