[OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus e-510 question
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:57:07 +1000 (EST)
Hi Bill,

> I've recommended the e-510 package to several friends, three of whom have
> purchased the two lens kit.  One fellow says he doesn't think the sensor
> cleaner is working because he could hear it working when he first got the
> camera
> and now the light comes on but he does hear anything.  The only noise I've
> heard is the IS system shutting down when I turn the e-3 off.

I cant hear anything when I turn the E510 on, or off.

Wonder if there is a menu setting like there is on some of the Can's ?
Cant see anything obvious.

Would it be something silly like AF was on continous ?
No, only seems to work when the button is depressed partialy.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Three Lefts Do.