[OM] Re: medium format film scanners

Subject: [OM] Re: medium format film scanners
From: SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:31:17 +0200
I wanted to see results when I was looking for a scanner so here you are!

sorry to bore those of you who saw these a couple of years ago.

I have the v700 which I am happy with here are some 35mm kodachrome scans -

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/my%20MAIN%20%20gallery   LOOK IN V700
scans

when I compared it to a pals coolscan V it was close enough for me not
to regret my decision in fact I prefered the v700 scans although both
could be post processed to get near the same results.  I have scanned a
few MF they are fine, it also doubles as a photocopier and  and etc  :-)

some 100percent crops
coolscan ---
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1277283_uEq4E#60002766
v700 ---- http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1277283_uEq4E#60002768