[OM] Reality check kills realty cheque

Subject: [OM] Reality check kills realty cheque
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:27:49 -0000
You’ve seen the film now check out the book! One buyer can’t all be wrong!

My photography or the cost, I am not sure which, has resulted in total sales to
date of one copy. On the bright side if I should
die in spectacular fashion that one person will own the ultimate limited
edition.

Just a reminder that all profit will go to Project H.O.M.E. a charitable
organisation that helps the homeless in Philadelphia.
Plans for a new wing are looking a little optimistic but every little helps.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/203927

--Graham
http://www.geebeephoto.com