[OM] Photoshop Express Update

Subject: [OM] Photoshop Express Update
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:22:09 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0803/08032801adobepsexpress.asp

Apparenly Adobe's legal team messed up.

"Statement for Terms of Service Issues:
We've heard your concerns about the terms of service
for Photoshop Express beta. We reviewed the terms in
context of your comments - and we agree that it
currently implies things we would never do with the
content. Therefore, our legal team is making it a
priority to post revised terms that are more
appropriate for Photoshop Express users. We will alert
you once we have posted new terms.

Thank you for your feedback on Photoshop Express beta
and we appreciate your input.

-Adobe Photoshop Express Team"

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo!
users and friends.