[OM] Re: No Record (yet) of Zuiko 24-40mm f4

Subject: [OM] Re: No Record (yet) of Zuiko 24-40mm f4
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:46:03 -0400
Very sad, actually.  I would have hoped they would have concluded with:
  "May we have a high resolution photo of your lens for our archives?"
Nope.  They don't care about the past.

However, some companies do try to keep track of their past:
<http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/cc/cc_room.html>

Chuck Norcutt