[OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:06:54 +1100
Spoken like a true collector. How soon they forget!
Of course we should now begin an involved and energetic thread
involving a dispute between those who insist it will be cross point
because, well, it just will be - and those who have the temerity to
suggest we should just wait and see. Of course, they could have been
replaced by cross point during a service and/or they switched from
slot to cross between serial numbers 3 and 4, the first three being
prototypes before the limited edition run.
Arcane, obscure and obtuse - them's the rules.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx