[OM] Re: Small world ain't it?

Subject: [OM] Re: Small world ain't it?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:04:53 -0400
Or the particular latitude of the earth where sunny 16 might not be
valid and the latitude of your film might not be sufficient  :-)

Actually, I don't know at what latitude sunny 16 might start to fail in
a noticeable way.  I would guess maybe at +/- 60-70 degrees or
thereabouts.  Maybe some far north or south listee will tell us.

Chuck Norcutt