[OM] Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED

Subject: [OM] Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:50:40 -0500
I remember your nice flower shots from a Spring flower show a year (or
was it 2) ago. The Zuiko 180/2.8 I don't think has any ED elements and
has some CA especially at larger apertures. The Zuiko 180/f2 looks very
nice on Gary Reeses's site, though I can't recall seeing any photos
taken with that one. Some list members have the Tamron 180/2.5 which I
think has two ED elements. It is used in the same sentence with the
Nikkor you have , though I have not seen a head-to-head comparison.
I tried to snipe one or two of the Tam but no luck.
Mike