[OM] Re: FYI - E-420

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI - E-420
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:25:40 -0300
2008/3/5, C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> ...many OM Zuikos
>  performed very well edge to edge on the 4/3 including the 16/3.5 fisheye.

Yes, but then they are not really the wide angulars they are in their
original system, nor are they weather sealed or autofocus as digitals
should be.

>  > The difficulty is making them small and fast at the same time.  Small,
>  > fast, wide, take two.
>
> I don't know where you got this information, I won't take this guess without
>  technical support.

I am just being empirical.  I would be pleased to be contradicted
empirically or technically, but so far nothing has came forth!

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx