[OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge

Subject: [OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:53:07 -0500
John,

If I recall correctly I had this the first time I loaded in my E-3 files and
then again when I got my E-410. It seemed like it took a couple of times
opening a file for Bridge  to figure out what to do as far as thumbnail
creation. I don't remember doing anything other than opening files from
Bridge in ACR before it seemed to just work. I can say I haven't seen it
happen since.

Dan S.