[OM] Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM-1n Instructions manual hardcopy availability?
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:03:00 -0300
I already know about Craig, but he asks for US$25 and I am looking for
a bargain if I can find it. Also looked into eBay, but while Craig
says the Instructions Manual for the OM-1n is two booklets, both
current OM-1n Instructions listings are only for an ?At a Glance?
booklet.

So is there any other source for such manuals?  Not PDFs, only
original hardcopies.  I already have a PDF, but I really loathe PDFs
and photocopies.

Thanks a lot in advance!

--
skype:leandro.gfc.dutra?chat              Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra
+55 (11) 3040 7300 r155                 gTalk: xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx