[OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge

Subject: [OM] Re: No ORF in CS3 Bridge
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:29:57 +0000
John

Bridge works with E-3 ORFs, so I cannot see why it wouldn't work with
the older versions; indeed it's in the list for supported cameras at
the web page below.

Have you checked that you have the latest version of Adobe's Camera
Raw?  I should check for updates to your applications, although
bloomin' Adobe is quite adept at finding out for itself.  It seems to
to an auto update every time I run something Adobe.

The url you need is probably
<http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

It's also possible that Bridge is creating the thumbnails and that you
just have to wait a little longer for them to appear.

Chris