[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:50:39 +0000
No, Jan, I haven't.

And I really worry about making a mess of my system with "hacks".  I
know that things like APE, Default Folder, Fruit Menu and QuickSilver
are probably hacks, but some clever person has worked hard on them and
tested them carefully before I have brought my ham-fisted activities
to bear.

And, as you say, if it were that easy ...

Chris