[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:20:20 -0800
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> However, for the moment, neither iPhoto nor Aperture will open E-3
> files ... :-(  I have to convert them to DNG to do that.

Have you tried "the E-3 hack"? Neither have I.

Something about duplicating the E-510 plist file, and editing it to
change "E-510" to "E-3".

Can't recall where I read it, but someone claimed that would let you
deal with E-3 raw files in Aperture and iPhoto. But it seems if it
were REALLY that simple, Apple would have done it long ago.

:::: Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in
nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
-- George W. Bush ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::