[OM] Re: gorillapod slr zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: gorillapod slr zoom
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:16:45 -0500
Yes, I have the ultra maxi with twist lock legs for travel.? It can handle the
Tam 80-200 in light wind and packs well.? I can have it set up in under 25
seconds, though the most annoying shrinking leg syndrome not infrequently will
strike.? Not sure why I put up with it.?
Mike

Moose says:
That's getting into a different category. I tend to travel with both
something Ultrapod size and something this size. The one I have weights
a little less, extends a little bit higher and has a ball head, which I
prefer in a traveler like this. BUT - MOST OF ALL - it has flip lock legs.

http://webmail.aol.com