[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:41:10 +0000
You're on Tiger, Bob:-)  And it is good, without a doubt, but I like
the facilities of Leopard.  In particular, Time Machine makes me feel
really quite secure.  It has done hourly backups for the last 24
hours, daily backups for the last month and weekly backups back to 9
December when I bought my 1TB backup machine.

Chris