[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:52:28 -0500
Yup, I bought it some time ago but haven't shot an event since.  Just as
well because I haven't figured out how to use it.  I have the Luminous
Landscape 1,000 hour long video tutorial but I haven't been able to drag
myself through more than the first hour.

Yes, it's for processing lots of images in a similar manner but it's
also much more than that.  What it isn't is an image editor.  It does
not replace PhotoShop for anything beyond basic raw conversion, exposure
  and color correction and cropping.

Since I have PhotoShop CS3 I also have Bridge.  But for what Bridge does
I much prefer Breeze Browser.  But, AFAIK, Breeze Browser won't allow me
to open a JPEG in ACR so I'm forced to use Bridge from time to time.

Chuck Norcutt