[OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:52:10 -0500
Moose wrote:
> Richard Lovison wrote:
>> Here's my attempt last night:
>>
>> http://image66media.com/g2/main.php?g2_itemId=457
>>
> Excellent.

Thank you. :)

> Absent my own shot to doctor, I hope you don't mind my imagination
> experiment with yours. I imagined I was just above the Earth's
> atmosphere, with the view unaffected by all those miles of dust and
> moisture laden air.
> <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Lovison/LunarEclipse2.htm>

Moose,

Actually in this instance and in the OM list forum only, I didn't mind
your experiment and your post of it though I would like to suggest
something... how about you take that wonderful gift you have of
combining graphic arts with photography and apply it to your work and
share that.  I would love to see what you alone have to offer. :)

Richard