[OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:15:01 -0800
Even the most generous provider of new equipment here only allows 30
days for a return. It would seem to me that the lack of complaint from
the buyer until now indicates he was happy with the purchase until
something new happened whatever that may be. I think your advice to
your son is wise.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA