[OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Yesterday's Lunar Eclipse
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:27:20 -0500
Hi Johnny,

The FC-60 is 500mm at f8 or 1000mm effective on the E-1.  My 1 sec
exposure in the second image was underexposed as I had to increase the
EV by 0.7 in RAW development and thus the noise came up a bit. Your
exposures were closer to being optimal. Later exposures during totality
were at 3.2 seconds at ISO 200 though all were a bit soft.

The Takahashi is extremely sharp with high resolution and would have
performed better piggybacked on the Meade with the drive running.

Richard

--
Richard Lovison Photography
http://www.richardlovison.com