[OM] Re: E-330 metering

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 metering
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:52:51 -0000
At ISO100 EV2 equates to 15secs at f/8, Warren, but 2mins at f/8 is EV-1.
That suggests to me that you will certainly need cloudless weather, because
the E-330 metering won't keep up with anything darker than 15 secs at f/8 -
but I can't say if the E-330 shutter and sensor will deal with a 15 sec
exposure and give acceptable results.

--
Piers