[OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:27:27 -0500
Yes, very, very nice.? They look familiar, but glad to get another chance to
see them.

Wonder how the plans for the next Zuiko trip are going?

Mike

Nice portrait, Richard!? To my eyes, the 90/2 on an E camera carries
through all the virtues associated with it in FF (full film!) use.
Most of the closer work in this gallery was done with E-1 and 90/2:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/IRNP/Tobin%20Harbor/index.html

It becomes a nearly 200mm macro (which I used to think would have been
nice to have back when they were still developing the OM system --
like I could have afforded such a thing!).? And speaking of 200mm, the
old Zuikos of that length which were ill-served by the resonance/shake
problems of the OM system really shine on an E camera.

Joel W.

http://webmail.aol.com