[OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: 90/2 om E-3
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:12:16 -0600
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 7:50 AM,  <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Joel, you have been hanging around with the wrong crowd too long.  Bet  that
>  200mm is silver nosed, isn't it?  You will be known by the kids you  hang out
>  with.  You should of listened . . .
>
>  On the issue of the 90mm f2 with the e-3, my only comment would be that I
>  haven't tried mine yet, however I have used it with the e-1 and the results
> were
>   outstanding.
>
>  Oh, on another note and don't let Ken on any of your running buddies know,  I
>  just got a little kit yesterday that has a 200mm f4 silver nose.  A  little
>  rough but I was thinking about keeping it.
>
>  Bill Barber

You're the man who knew too much.  Yup, Ken fleeced me for my trusty
silver 200/4, which I always thought was just a smidgen on the soft
side.  I did however replace it after I saw what he was doing with my
old one.  Just that mine's not silver.  If yours hasn't had too much
photon wear, I bet you'll like it.

Joel W.