[OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:28:22 +1100
OK I forgot the bit of acid but them's the French rules as laid down
by Napoleon's chef.
The English are generally iggerant as murkins on the topic but at
least they don't pretend that the beige sludge that they're eating is
mayonaisse.
Then there's aoli of course....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx