[OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:18:12 +1100
That's true in blue sky weather but it'll punch up the colours in
dull conditions too and kill glare, so it would be nice to be able to
use one at times.
Today I must return the D3 and lenses as they've suddenly remembered
where it is. Damn.
There was a mention of friendly media pricing in the email but the
lottery won't coöperate.
My right shoulder will be grateful at least.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx