[OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:09:44 -0500
Nope. I've got a CP and the Clear glass, but neither have been
mounted on the 70-200 yet. I did use the CP on the 24-70, and I'm
beginning to understand why folks who own the 7-14 and the Nikon
14-24 keep trying to assure the rest of us that the inability to use
filters is not so much of a disadvantage. Some of the 24mm shots with
the CP show that annoying darkening of only part of the sky. It
screams POLARIZER!, not to mention detracts from the image.

-Bob Whitmire
Practicing unsafe lens deployment since 2005
www.bwp33.com